PM Modi, who arrived on a sudden visit to Ladakh, met the jawans injured in the clash with China and encouraged them. During this, while addressing the soldiers, the PM said that the indomitable courage shown by the valiant sons of the country in the Galvan valley is the culmination of the might. During this, PM Modi gave a strong message to China and said that now the era of expansionism is over, this is the era of development.
PM Modi Ladakh Visit Highlights–
- The indomitable courage shown by the valiant sons of the country in the Galvan valley is the culmination of the might. The country is proud of you, proud of you: PM Modi
Whenever I think of a decision based on national security, I think of two mothers. First we are Bharat Mata and the other is our mothers who have given birth to brave people like you: PM Modi
- I am seeing women soldiers in front of me. This scene in the battlefield on the border is inspiring …. Today I speak of your pride: PM Modi
- You are the hero of the same earth, who has given a befitting reply to the attacks and atrocities of many invaders for thousands of years: PM Modi
- We are the people who worship flute Krishna, while Sudarshan Chakradhari also considers Krishna his ideal: PM Modi
- Tales of 14 core jambaji are everywhere. The world has seen your indomitable courage. Your heroic stories are echoing from house to house. India’s enemies have seen your fire and your fury too: PM Modi
- I pay tribute today to the soldiers who were martyred in Galvan Valley. His might, from his battle cry, the earth is still cheering him on: PM Modi
Meet injured soldiers before coming to Delhi
Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who arrived in Ladakh, met the soldiers injured in the clash with China. At present, there are 18 jawans admitted to the hospital, who are undergoing treatment. Last month, there was a fierce clash between China and Indian troops in the Galvan Valley of Ladakh. Indian soldiers were attacked by Chinese soldiers by deception. In this incident, 20 soldiers of India were martyred while 40 soldiers of China were also killed. Many soldiers were injured
PM Modi reached Leh at 9 am
Prime Minister Narendra Modi arrived in Leh on Friday along with Chief of Defense Staff (CDS) General Bipin Rawat. PM Modi reached Leh at around 9:30 in the morning. The Prime Minister also visited Neemu. Here, he spoke to the personnel of Army, Air Force and ITBP. Modi also understood the entire map of Ladakh from Bipin Rawat during this time. The jawans were also filled with the arrival of PM Modi. He also raised slogans of Bharat Mata Ki Jai and Vande Mataram in front of the PM.